JP251 (SW) Trumpet Bb. High specification and performance at an affordable price, this trumpet has received rave reviews from students, teachers and professionals, with many using it professionally. The Smith Watkins designed leadpipe gives immediate response and great dynamic and tonal versatility. School approved!
This instrument is available on our rent-to-own program if you are living within Northeast Oklahoma. Other payment options include choosing "affirm" at checkout to see if you qualify for their shorter-term, zero-interest plan.
- ML bore (.459) - For versatility
- High grade (80:20) brass (except 'R (SW)' models) - For enhanced durability and resonance
- One piece bell - Professional feature giving excellent resonance
- Smith Watkins designed leadpipe - Professional feature giving excellent resistance and articulation
- Adjustable 1st & 3rd valve slides - For greater comfort
- Adjustable finger ring on 3rd valve slide - For greater comfort
- 2 water keys - Easy to remove water quickly and stop blockages
- High tolerance monel valves - For reliability and smooth playing action
- Bell ring - To add structural strength and tonal focus
- 'Abalone' pearls - To enhance appearance
Tulsa Band is an authorized dealer of John Packer Instruments.